The library policies listed below are written guidelines designed to determine appropriate action or decisions on a particular topic. Policies are formally adopted by the governing board for the library, the Board of Library Trustees.
If you have questions about any of the policies, please contact Library Director Lee Ann Amend at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 781-784-1578 x 1425.
- Collection Development Policy
- Community Room Policy
- Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- Exam Proctoring Policy
- Exhibit and Display Policy
- Furnishings Policy
- Gift Policy (see Naming Policy below for other options)
- Homebound Policy - Library on Wheels (delivery and Pick-up service)
- Internet Acceptable Use Policy
- Library Card Policy
- Loan Period Renewals and Fine Policy
- Local History Collection Development Policy
- Naming Policy (name a space or item in the new library) for more information see Sharon Public Library Foundation.
- Patron Behavior Policy (includes pet and service animals)
- Posting and Distribution of Materials Policy
- Replacement Cost Policy
- Supervision of Children Policy