- Help finding books, media, historic materials, authoritative information, and research through the library's print and electronic resources
- Various guides, brochures, and walkthroughs are available in-person and online. Contact Susan Eggimann (email@example.com) for assistance.
Computers & Technology Assistance
- 6 public-use computers with limited assistance for walk-in users
- Public-use printer with printing, copying, and scanning capability
- 20 cents per page for black-and-white copies
- 30 cents per page for color copies
- Technology assistance for devices, programs, and eReaders
- Limited assistance for walk-ins
- Schedule one-on-one appointments by calling the Reference Dept. (781) 784-1578
- Lucky Duck Books is a new collection of high-demand new titles. They are located in the new book section. Holds cannot be placed on these books, so you must come in and browse to check out a book.
- Access to literature databases with suggestions, read-a-likes, and book reviews for readers of all ages
- Reader's Advisory: Collections of recommended books on different themes
- Ask a Librarian: Tell us a few books and/or authors you like and what you're looking for in your next read and we'll make a recommendation for you!
Programs & Activities
- An ongoing schedule of programs intended for adults, including:
- Author Programs
- Guest speakers
- Several regular clubs and groups (listed below)
- Check our Calendar for details, like us on Facebook for updates, and/or subscribe to our weekly newsletter
Book Discussion Group with Susan Eggimann as your host
- Meets in the library every month on:
- the 4th Thursday (the week prior if a holiday), from 1:30 to 3pm
- Interested? Sign up to join our email list!
- Check out our reading list for Winter/Spring 2022
- Meets on the 2nd Monday of the month when not a holiday, otherwise the 3rd Monday of the month from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Email or Lee Ann Amend at Lamend@ocln.org or (781) 784-1578 for more information.
English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) - Literacy Program
- Register as a student in our ESOL program, co-sponsored by the Stoughton Public Library
- Interested in volunteering to teach English? Find out more about the program and eligibility requirements.