Curbside service is available for Sharon Public Library cardholders by reservation, using the online form below.
Patrons may also call the Circulation Department at 781-784-1578 x1420 during regular hours to make a reservation.
- Monday & Friday: 11:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Saturday: 11:00 AM - 4:30 PM
How do I select materials for curbside pickup?
- Patrons are encouraged to reserve materials online by using the OCLN catalog to put items on hold.
- Items may not be immediately available.
- Please wait until you have been notified (by email or phone) that your items are ready before submitting your reservation form.
I just received an email that my holds are ready. What is the next step?
- Complete and submit the online reservation form below (you will need your library card number beginning with 21645) OR call the Circulation Department for assistance at the above number.
- Your items will be checked out to you and put on the cart outside the lower entrance (High Street).
- Please make sure you take the correct bag labeled with your name.
- Please do not park illegally or in a designated 'disabled' parking spot without a permit.
I have library materials to return.
- Please place these materials in the outside book drop at the lower level entrance (High Street).