Curbside service is by registration only.
Patrons must reserve a time by using our Eventkeeper calendar and selecting an available day and block of time.
Alternatively, patrons may call the Circulation Department at 781-784-1578 x1420 during regular hours to make a reservation.
- Monday & Friday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM and 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM and 2:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Saturday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM and 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM
How do I select materials for curbside pickup?
- Patrons are encouraged to reserve materials online by using the OCLN catalog to put items on hold.
- Items may not be immediately available.
- Please wait until you have been notified (by email or phone) that your items are ready before reserving a curbside pickup time.
I just received an email that my holds are ready. What is the next step?
- Please use the Eventkeeper calendar to reserve your curbside pickup time. You will need your Sharon Library Card number to make the reservation.
My curbside pickup time has arrived. What is the next step?
- Your items will be checked out to you and put on the cart outside the lower entrance (High Street).
- Exit your car and take your materials. Please make sure you take the correct bag labeled with your name.
- Please do not park illegally or in a designated 'disabled' parking spot without a permit.
I have library materials to return.
- Please place these materials in the outside book drop at the lower level entrance (High Street).