Adult Literacy & English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
The Sharon Public Library offers free, confidential, and individualized tutoring to adults in Basic Literacy and English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL). Co-sponsored with the Stoughton Public Library.
Volunteer to Teach ESOL
- Commit to 1 orientation session and 12 hours of virtual training.
- Volunteers are expected to meet with their students for 2 hours per week for one year.
- Hold a high school diploma or GED.
- Be able to Speak English clearly.
- Be sensitive to the struggles of adult learners.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in becoming a tutor, you can learn more by emailing email@example.com or calling (781) 344-2711. More information for tutors can be found here.