2023 Used Book Sale
May 18th - 21st
Book Sale Dates
- Thursday May 18th, 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
[*FOSPL Members only. Join or renew your FOSPL membership at friendsofsharonpubliclibrary.org]
General Public Days:
- Friday, May 19th, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday, May 20th, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Sunday, May 21st, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM (1 bag/$6.00 or 2 bags/$10.00 offers available)
Cash, checks, Venmo, and credit cards will be accepted.
Book donations will be collected within the SPL Community Room from: May 1st through May 16th.
- Paperbacks & hardcover books of all genres in good condition:
- Children’s, Young Adults, Adults books, Graphic Novels
- Classic and Vintage books
- CDs, DVDs, and records
- Textbooks and test prep materials
- Current Travel Guides & Self-help (2017 forward)
- Current Medical books as recent as 2 years
Please do not donate:
- Books with broken bindings or a musty smell
- Encyclopedias, Dictionaries, Magazines or Reader's Digest
- Condensed books
- Tape cassettes or VHS movies
- Self-help books over 5 years old
- Bibles or prayer books
Volunteer at the Book Sale!
Interested in volunteering at the book sale? Email email@example.com to learn more.
Thank you to the FOSPL Membership Sponsor, Dedham Savings Bank.